Last Revised: March 2, 2018
FIND IT TALENT LLC (trademark GETITPAID) ("GetITpaid", "Company" "we" or "us") respects the privacy of the users of the
Site which is operated by GetITpaid (the "User", or "you"). We are committed to protect the
personal information that you share within the Site. We believe that you have a right to
know our practices regarding the information we may collect and use when you use the Site.
We may collect two types of data and information from Users:
- a. The first type of information is non-identifiable and anonymous information ("Non-personal Information"). We are not aware of the identity of the User from whom we have collected the Non-personal Information. Non-Personal Information is any unconcealed aggregated information which does not enable identification of an individual User, and which is available to us while such User is using the Site. Non-personal Information which is being gathered consists of technical information, such as screen resolution, type of operating system, type of browser, keyboard language, etc. Furthermore, Non-personal Information which is being gathered consists of behavioral information and may contain, among other things, the User's activity on the Site such as the User's 'click-stream', the period of time spent on certain pages, number of pages visited by the User, etc.
- b. The second type of information is personally identifiable information ("Personal Information"). This information may identify an individual or may be of a private and/or sensitive nature.
Users of the Site automatically provide their IP address mainly for enhancing their
experience and for geo-location and security purposes as further detailed below.
In addition, Personal Information which is being gathered consists of any personal details provided consciously and voluntarily by the User.
Users who create a Profile in order to use our Services should provide the following details as part of the registration process: full name, valid e-mail address, country of residence, and employment related information which may include, inter alia, your academic background, technical and product skills, professional experience and work experience
Alternatively, you can create a Profile on the Site following signing up to use our Services via your existing third party social network account, such as your LinkedIn account ("Social Network Account"). In the event that you register to the Site through your existing Social Network Account, and elect to import your profile information from such Social Network Account, then such Social Network Account provides us with access to certain information about you as is stored in your Social Network Account, namely, any information which is detailed and displayed to the User in the notice which appears during the "Log in via LinkedIn" process (for example, full profile, the primary email address you use for your LinkedIn account, address, phone number and any other information contained in LinkedIn and required to create your Profile). Please read carefully such notice in order to understand what information is provided by such Social Network Account to us. We may collect your login information and other relevant information necessary to enable us to access your Social Network Account (such as, user access token) in order to collect and/or store, to the extent legally permissible, the abovementioned data contained within your Social Network Account (or any part of it). Please remember that the manner in which LinkedIn uses, stores and discloses your information is governed solely by its policies and GetITpaid shall have no liability or responsibility for the privacy practices or other actions of LinkedIn that may take place within the Site.
We may collect any information which you upload or manually enter into the Services such as your Profile or which is generated through your use of the Services (e.g. communications with potential Recruiters).
In addition, Personal Information which is being gathered consists of any personal details provided consciously and voluntarily by you when you contact us.
For avoidance of doubt, any Non-Personal Information connected or linked to any Personal Information shall be deemed Personal Information as long as such connection or linkage exists.
There are two main methods we use:
- a. We collect information through your entry and use of the Site. In other words, when you are using the Site we are aware of it and may gather, collect and store the information relating to such usage, either independently or through the help of third-party service providers as detailed below.
- b. We collect information which you provide us voluntarily. We collect Personal Information when you register by manually creating your Profile or by registering and creating the Profile through the interface with your existing Social Network Account. When registering through your Social Network Account, you agree to grant GetITpaid access to Personal Information stored in such account, as detailed above. Personal Information is also gathered from personal details provided consciously and voluntarily by you. We may gather, collect and store the Personal Information either independently or through the help of our authorized third-party service providers as detailed below.
Non-personal Information is collected in order to:
- Enhance the User's experience on the Services (e.g. by determining the screen resolutions).
- Learn about the preferences of Users and general trends on and uses of the Services (e.g. understand which features are more popular than others).
- Analysis of the Services for statistical and research purposes and for customization and improvement of our Services.
Personal Information is collected in order to:
- Operate the Site and/or Services;
- Include your Personal Information in the Company's database, which may enable the Company to create your Anonymous Profile and provide such Anonymous Profile to Recruiters who may ping you with positions that may interest you based on the Expectations you set. Please note that your personally identifiable information contained in your Profile will not be transferred to Recruiters without your prior consent;
- To verify your identity when you enter the Site after registration;
- To encourage safe online experiences and enforce our policies;
- Be able to contact Users for the purpose of providing them with technical assistance and support;
- Send Users e-mails which relate to the Service;
- Determine general geo-location information from which the User's computer is connected to the Internet in order for us to know the general location of the Site's Users, to analyze the User's behaviors, as well as in order to safeguard the Site and the Service.
GetITpaid will share Personal Information it collects to the extent that such disclosure is
required for operating the Services and the Site. Mainly, with your express permission, we
will share your Profile with Recruiters who pinged you with information on open positions
based on your Anonymous Profile. With your explicit permission we may also share your
Personal Information with third-party site and/or social networking sites in order to
provide you with the Service.
You create your Profile on the Site at your own risk. GetITpaid cannot and will not be responsible for actions of others with respect to your Profile.
GetITpaid may also disclose Personal Information it collects in the following cases:
- (b) Business Transactions: when GetITpaid is undergoing any change in control, including by means of merger, acquisition or purchase of all or substantially all of its assets;
- (c) Third Party Service Providers and Vendors: (i) to collect, hold and/or manage your Personal Information through GetITpaid's authorized third parties service providers (including, as applicable, their affiliates as necessary to provide us with the requested services), as reasonable for performance of services necessary for our operation, which may be located in a country that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction; (ii) cooperate with third parties for the purpose of enhancing the User's experience and provide you with the Services; (iii) to respond to User's support requests; and
- (d) pursuant to your explicit approval prior to the disclosure.
As described above, third party service providers and vendors may have access to your
Personal Information in the course of providing the Services, and by contractual agreement,
those companies are required to treat your information as confidential. Please note that we
will not be liable (to the fullest extent permitted by law) for any damages that may result
from the misuse of your Personal Information by such third parties and vendors.
For avoidance of doubt, GetITpaid may transfer and disclose Non-personal Information to third parties at its own discretion. We note that, while Profiles shall not be shared with or disclosed to third parties other than with your permission as specified above, GetITpaid may share with third parties the User's Anonymous Profile and may provide third parties with statistical information about these Profiles in an aggregated manner which will not enable such third parties to deduce any Personal Information about particular Users.
If for any reason you wish to update or modify your Profile you can do so within the Site.
If you want to delete your Profile please contact us at email@example.com
We will retain and use your Personal Information for a reasonable time after termination as necessary to comply with our legal or business requirements or obligations (including as required by applicable law), to resolve disputes and/or to enforce our Terms. Aggregated and/or anonymous data derived from your Profile may remain on our servers indefinitely. Note that unless you instruct us otherwise we may retain your Personal Information for a reasonable period of time as required to provide you with the Service, all as permitted under any applicable privacy laws.
GetITpaid cannot ensure that third parties who gained access to the Personal Information (e.g. the applicable Recruiters) deleted your Personal Information neither can GetITpaid monitor their use of such information.
The Site and/or Services are intended for Users over the age of fourteen (14). Therefore, GetITpaid does not intend and does not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of fourteen (14) and does not wish to do so. We reserve the right to request proof of age at any stage so that we can verify that minors under the age of fourteen (14) are not using the Site. If we learn that we collected Personal Information from children under the age of fourteen (14) we will delete that information as quickly as possible. Please contact GetITpaid at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have reasons to suspect that GetITpaid collected Personal Information from children under the age of fourteen (14) and we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If a law requires that you must be older in order for GetITpaid to lawfully provide the Services to you (including the collection, storage, and use of your information) then the minimum age is such older age.9. Security
We take reasonable measures to maintain the security and integrity of the Services, the Site and the Profiles and prevent unauthorized access to them or use thereof through generally accepted industry standard technologies and internal procedures. Please note, however, that there are inherent risks in transmission of information over the Internet or other methods of electronic storage and we cannot guarantee that unauthorized access or use of your Personal Information will never occur.10. Third Party Service Providers
We may transfer information collected about you, including Personal Information, to affiliated entities, or to other third party service provides (as provided herein) across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. Please note that we may transfer such information to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction, and you consent to such transfer of information.13. Cookies and Tracking Technologies
When you access or use the Site, the Company may place and use industry-wide technologies
such as cookies and/or Flash and/or other tracking technologies which store certain
information on your computer ("Local Storage") and which will allow us to enable automatic
activation of certain features, and make your experience much more convenient and
effortless. The cookies used by the Service are created per session, does not include any
information about you, other than your session key and are removed as your session ends
(usually after 24 hours). It is easy to prohibit the Local Storage. For example, most
browsers will allow you to erase cookies from your computer's hard drive, block acceptance
of cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. However, if you block or erase
cookies, your online experience may be limited. We may also use certain third-party cookies
and web-tracking technologies. These are different kind of cookies and web-tracking
technologies, stored on your computer and/or on your End-Users devices by third parties,
rather than by GetITpaid. We do not control such third party service providers.
The above mentioned cookies and other tracking technologies usually store only a Non-personal Information, such as the web pages you have visited, the duration of your browsing, etc.