Mobile Automation QA engineer
Mobile Automation QA engineer
TYPE OF WORK: remote
COMPANY: company based in Oakland, CA. The software development of the backend, API, frontend and both app versions is being conducted in Moldova. QA is based in Moldova and Brazil as a large part of the user base is from Brazil. The app is currently offered in English and Portuguese. App is a project that brings Fans closer to their idols with a wide range of functions. Within this app, we enable Fans to access free and premium content from their Idols. Also, this app allows hiring Idols for events, or even arrange and facilitate meetings between these two parts through online shopping, sweepstakes, and subscriptions. App is developed and supported on both mobile platforms, Android and iOS.
We are looking for a Mobile Automation QA engineer to join our team to support the App in the area of Quality Assurance. The QA engineer will be responsible for developing test automation using existing mobile native frameworks tool or developing new tools. This is a full-time, long term benefited position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze, Plan and Implement test automation standards and strategies
- Analyze business requirements, design documents for completeness and testability.
- Build and maintain automated test cases suite and Jenkins test jobs
- Create and make enhancements to the Automation Framework, ensure proper test coverage for both back-end and front-end components.
- Understand feature requirements and can quickly translate them to automated test cases
- Perform Mobile test task estimation, sprint test execution time-frame and report delivery, Regression testing, Functional System testing
- Expertise in testing mobile applications in various mobile products - Android, iOS
- Define and communicate the accurate Mobile test plan/test scripts and provide qualitative and quantitative status/defect reports in a timely fashion.
- Track & analyze test results and work closely with the developers to isolate and reproduce defects
- Contributes to the establishment of standards and procedures for testing phase
- Conducts compatibility tests with other software programs, hardware, multiple operating systems, and network environments
Minimum Qualifications and Expected Experience:
- Automation Experience is a MUST
- You’ll bring over 2 years of mobile testing experience across Android and iOS platforms.
- You’ll have over 2 experience in integrating automation into mobile testing.
- Experience with Appium or Detox or any other standalone library/tool
- Decent understanding of OOP and SOLID principles and one of widely used programming languages (preferable Java).
- Experience with using test case management tools (Jira, Redmine, etc)
- You care deeply about quality and feel pride in ownership when shipping out a high-quality app.
- For experienced people: Automation Engineer with 2+ year experience in IOS/Android App testing
- Ability to convert test cases & end-to-end scenarios into repeatable automated test cases
- Prepare test reports on readiness of software after analysis of test results (Pass/Failures).
- Experience in building and designing test cases. Strong analytical & problem solving, documentation, and communication skills
- Ability to function effectively in a fast-paced environment and manage continuously changing business needs; excellent time management skills required.
- Great salary (depends on experience)
- duration of contract at least 18 to 24 months
- working hours are flexible as long as they are close to CET/GMT. We provide all collaboration and software development tools
- Automation testing
- ios testing
2 years of ExperienceCOMPANY:
DoIT relocationCOMPANY INFO: