LOCATION: Kyiv, Ukraine (currently remote)
We are looking for ETL Engineer to join our Client - American software development company (VIP Partner Of Microsoft) with offices in Miami (USA), San Paolo (Brazil), London (UK) and Kyiv (Ukraine), which develop solutions and services for the private equity and alternative asset management industry, covering fund and management company accounting, CRM, investor communications, portfolio monitoring and business intelligence. The leader in alternative investment solutions and serves 50 of the top 100 CLO managers, with over $2.5 trillion of assets, 90,000 LPs, and $60 billion of family office assets on its platform.
Office Location: Kyiv, near Pecherskaya station (15a Leiptsyzka St.)
Benefits: attractive salary in USD+bonuses, medical insurance, office on Pechersk, high-quality equipment
Company: a rapidly growing software company formed by the merger of AltaReturn and Black Mountain. Company has over 420 employees in offices throughout North America, Europe and Asia. We are the leading provider of software solutions for the Private Capital and Fixed Income markets. Whether a client wants an end-to-end technology suite, or independently focused modules, Company helps eliminate the boundaries between systems, information, and people. We’re looking for ambitious, smart, and creative individuals to join our team and help our clients achieve their goals!
- Support ETL framework that combines accounting/investment information from ERP and CRM systems
- Monitor and correct issues in ETL Jobs that use a variety of frameworks including SSIS, CLR, and C# Code.
- Deploy and Test SSIS packages
- Script ETL package changes to support upgrades of source OLTP systems.
- Monitor and correct issues during source OLTP system upgrades and maintenance windows.
- Identify bugs and bottlenecks and help reproduce for improvement in the ETL solution
- Use t-SQL to query, maintain and insert into metadata tables that drive the SSIS job mappings.
- Experience with SSAS, SSIS (BIML as a plus)
- Experience with SQL including some query tuning
- Experience in the identification of data quality
- Some database design experience is helpful
- Utilize ad-hoc techniques to perform on-the-fly analysis of data
- Proficient in how to deploy and debug a production SSIS environment
- English - intermediate+ (written and oral communication skills)
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary in USD+bonuses
- Working with the top private equity firms / hedge funds from North America and Europe
- Working with 60+ development professionals in Kyiv office and 400+ employees around the world
- Compensation package
- Office in the Kyiv city center with great design and huge windows
- Friendly atmosphere
- You will practice and improve your English because you will work together with colleagues from the USA
- You will work on high-quality professional equipment
- You will work for a stable company and a long-term job
2 years of ExperienceCOMPANY:
Do IT relocationCOMPANY INFO: