SQL DBA (Kyiv)
LOCATION: Kyiv, Ukraine (currently remote)
We are looking for ETL Engineer to join our Client - American software development company (VIP Partner Of Microsoft) with offices in Miami (USA), San Paolo (Brazil), London (UK) and Kyiv (Ukraine), which develop solutions and services for the private equity and alternative asset management industry, covering fund and management company accounting, CRM, investor communications, portfolio monitoring and business intelligence. The leader in alternative investment solutions and serves 50 of the top 100 CLO managers, with over $2.5 trillion of assets, 90,000 LPs, and $60 billion of family office assets on its platform.
Office Location: Kyiv, near Pecherskaya station (15a Leiptsyzka St.)
Benefits: attractive salary in USD+bonuses, medical insurance, office on Pechersk, high-quality equipment
Company: a rapidly growing software company formed by the merger of AltaReturn and Black Mountain. Company has over 420 employees in offices throughout North America, Europe and Asia. We are the leading provider of software solutions for the Private Capital and Fixed Income markets. Whether a client wants an end-to-end technology suite, or independently focused modules, Company helps eliminate the boundaries between systems, information, and people. We’re looking for ambitious, smart, and creative individuals to join our team and help our clients achieve their goals!
- Setup, configuration, implementation, and maintenance of our SQL infrastructure.
- Experience as a DBA in an enterprise environment
- Proven expertise in setup and configuration of the latest SQL technology, SQL Server 2016 experience is a MUST!
- Configuring High Availability Groups and Listeners
- Implementation of TDE and other SQL hardening techniques
- Preparation of backup and disaster recovery plans
- Knowledge of SQL best practices and their exemptions
- Ability to conduct performance benchmarking and optimize the functionality of databases and queries
- Detail-oriented and organized with an ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to provide technical documentation
- MS SQL Certifications
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
Nice to have:
- Experience using Microsoft Azure (IaaS and PaaS).
- T-SQL development skills
- Knowledge of MS SharePoint, MS Dynamics ERP and CRM
- Database design
What we offer:
- Competitive salary in USD+bonuses (performance review)
- Paid vacations (20 days), sick leaves, medical insurance
- Working with the top private equity firms / hedge funds from North America and Europe
- Working with 60+ development professionals in Kyiv office and 400+ employees around the world
- Compensation package
- Office in the Kyiv city center with great design and huge windows
- Friendly atmosphere
- You will practice and improve your English because you will work together with colleagues from the USA
- You will work on high-quality professional equipment
- You will work for a stable company and a long-term job
4 years of ExperienceCOMPANY:
DoIT relocationCOMPANY INFO: