SQL DeveloperJOB DESCRIPTION:
LOCATION: Kyiv, Ukraine (currently remote)
We are looking for SSRS Developer with upper-intermediate English to join our Client - American software development company (VIP Partner Of Microsoft) with offices in Miami (USA), San Paolo (Brazil), London (UK) and Kyiv (Ukraine), which develop solutions and services for the private equity and alternative asset management industry, covering fund and management company accounting, CRM, investor communications, portfolio monitoring and business intelligence.
Office Location: Kyiv, near Pecherskaya station (15a Leiptsyzka St.)
Benefits: attractive salary in USD+bonuses, medical insurance, office on Pechersk, high-quality equipment
- Develop, test, implement and maintain SSRS reports.
- Write and optimize queries to feed reports including calls to CLR (common language runtime) performance engine calculations.
- Maintenance and support of existing reports and implementation of enhancements.
- Create and maintenance of customized fields for reporting.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 2+ years of experience in Business Intelligence / Report Development.
- Experience with SQL 2012 or later and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) preferred.
- Knowledge and understanding of relational database design and programming.
- Knowledge and understanding of data warehouse star schema design and structure.
- In-depth SQL querying skills with experience optimizing the speed of queries.
- Eye for detail in report design including color and structure elements.
- Dedication to complete application development life-cycle including requirements gathering, analysis, and design, coding, testing, and deployment.
- Self-motivated, able to work within a project-based environment.
- Detail-oriented and organized with an ability to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated history of functioning independently while working well in a «team-oriented» environment, taking the initiative to be productive and efficient.
- Ability to effectively communicate with users of diverse backgrounds and skill levels—from the novice user to the expert programmer.
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast-moving and constantly changing environment.
- Background in finance, economics, statistics or mathematics a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary in USD+bonuses (performance review)
- Paid vacations (20 days), sick leaves, medical insurance
- Working with the top private equity firms / hedge funds from North America and Europe
- Working with 60+ development professionals in Kyiv office and 400+ employees around the world
- Compensation package
- Office in the Kyiv city center with great design and huge windows
- Friendly atmosphere
- You will practice your English with colleagues from USA
- You will work on high-quality professional equipment
- You will work for a stable company and a long-term job
- business intelligence / report development
3 years of ExperienceCOMPANY:
Do IT relocationCOMPANY INFO: