DevOps Engineer (Microsoft)
DevOps Engineer (Microsoft)
LOCATION: Kyiv, Ukraine (currently remote)
We are looking for DevOps Engineer (Microsoft) to join our Client - American software development company (VIP Partner Of Microsoft) with offices in Miami (USA), San Paolo (Brazil), London (UK) and Kyiv (Ukraine), which develop solutions and services for the private equity and alternative asset management industry, covering fund and management company accounting, CRM, investor communications, portfolio monitoring and business intelligence.
Office Location: Kyiv, near Pecherskaya station (15a Leiptsyzka St.)
Benefits: attractive salary in USD+bonuses, medical insurance, office on Pechersk, high-quality equipment
- Automate deployment of infrastructure environments (cloud and on-prem)
- Develop, implement, and optimize the software build and deployment pipelines
- Collaborate with developers and quality engineers to incorporate test and quality-related automation as part of the overall build pipeline
- Support the maintenance and clarification of system architecture diagrams and design specifications to aid development, test and maintenance of all environments (DEV to PROD).
- Build monitoring systems that notify on behavioral anomalies.
- Design, develop and maintain containerization strategy to improve developer productivity and to simplify deployment.
- Continually push own understanding of new technologies and how they can be brought to bear to make our work more efficient and effective
- Manage releases of software throughout a project, especially once the software is in active use during MVP release or pilot
- Bachelors’ degree with a major, minor or significant coursework in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent experience through an intensive study program
- 3+ years of professional experience in a DevOps / Site Reliability Engineer role
- Proven experience with scripting using PowerShell
- Experience with Azure
- Experience with MS Infrastructure
- DevOps concepts and leading tools.
- Experience with TFS
- Experience automating software build, test, and deployment pipelines following agile methodologies.
- Experience safely automating deployments of cloud infrastructure and services.
- Strong proficiency in core TCP/IP networking and web services.
- Experience with MicroServices using Service Fabric
What we offer:
- Competitive salary in USD+bonuses
- Working with the top private equity firms / hedge funds from North America and Europe
- Working with 60+ development professionals in Kyiv office and 400+ employees around the world
- Compensation package
- Office in the Kyiv city center with great design and huge windows
- Friendly atmosphere
- You will practice your English with colleagues from USA
- You will work on high-quality professional equipment
- You will work for a stable company and a long-term job
3 years of ExperienceCOMPANY:
DoIT relocationCOMPANY INFO: