Functional Safety Engineer (Remote)
Functional Safety Engineer
Visa sponsorship and relocation support
Company: German company, a digital transformation partner for Automotive, Finance, Media & Communications, Consumer Services, Industrial and High-Tech companies. Company is a global digital powerhouse headquartered in Munich, Germany. The company’s operations include 13 development centers and 7 design studios in Germany, Poland, the USA and Argentina, as well as regional offices in the UK, France and Sweden. Company works with largest companies such as Audi, BASF, BMW, Credit Suisse, Discovery, Disney, Esprit, Facebook, Google, ING, Viacom and Vorwerk.
We are looking for a Functional Safety for collaboration in the field of automotive.
Functional Safety Professional with more than 5 years’ experience in function and Safety SW development and 2 to 3 years of experience in ISO 26262 automotive safety.
ROLE: To provide Functional Safety consulting to EV Startup Company in ADAS, AD systems.
Work areas include:
- Tailor FuSa Process Definition
- Process suggestions to meet ISO 26262 for all parts of the product development and management lifecycle
- Process documentation
- Definition of workflow and deliverables
- Staff Training
- Preparation and future proofing for future audits
- FuSa Conform system & Software development Tool chain
- Functional Safety Analysis
Experience with analysis and implementation of system software requirements, executing static code analysis, and performing unit & integration testing on a number of projects.
- Medini Analyzer
- Enterprise Architect, PREEVision
- Working for well-known company and interesting projects
- Great salary
- Insurance, vacations, etc
- iso 26262
- functional safety
5 years of ExperienceCOMPANY:
DoIT relocationCOMPANY INFO: