Java Developer (Sofia, Bulgaria)
Java DeveloperJOB DESCRIPTION:
Visa sponsorship and relocation support
RELOCATION: to Sofia, Bulgaria
About the Company
The Company has been designing and developing unique software solutions for the leading technology, telecommunication and media companies for about 20 years. The company employs highly skilled staff in its New York and Sofia offices. The company is NATO AQAP 2110 & 2210 and ISO 9001:2015 certified and has twice been awarded the Innovative Enterprise of the Year Award and the LISA Top Product Award, among other industry recognitions.
About The Role
The team in Sofia designs and implements software solutions for a big broadcast satellite service provider in the USA. The company owns the complete development life cycle – from planning and requirements gathering to testing, integration, and support.
The Software Stack
- Java, Java EE, Spring/SpringBoot/Groovy-based web applications.
- Web front ends built with and without frameworks.
- MySQL and MongoDB databases.
- GNU/Linux production environment.
In your daily work, you will:
- Be part of an agile/lean team to expand existing software and build new solutions.
- Apply good practices in the coding of enterprise software in Java.
- Analyze and implement business requirements.
- Write unit tests and support the test automation effort.
- Perform code reviews and support junior members.
- Collaborate with other teammates in cross-functional teams to achieve goals.
What We Are Looking For:
- 2.5 years minimum experience in Java Spring development
- With a mature understanding of the software development lifecycle
- With a good understanding of how web apps work.
- A team player, with analytical and problem-solving thinking.
- Intellectually curious personality and lifelong learner.
- Someone willing to get the challenge of owning a software solution.
- Excellent in verbal and written English
- If you can show us some code of yours (for example on Github), we'll be thrilled!
- Exciting compensation up to 2700 EUR net (depending on technical performance)
- Apartment rent and travel+ visa covered (full relocation package)
- Relaxed and friendly environment;
- Home office policy;
- Extra health insurance;
- Employee referral bonus;
- Flat company structure;
- Project referral bonus;
- Teambuilding / Christmas party / Regular office breakfasts;
- Gym membership discounts;
- Free massage in the office / free coffee, milk, tea, fruits.
2 years of ExperienceCOMPANY:
DoIT relocationCOMPANY INFO: