Full Stack C# Software Developer (Back Office Projects) remote
Full Stack C# Software Developer (Back Office Projects)
TYPE OF WORK: remote
COMPANY: A leading Fintech provider focusing on providing cutting-edge liquidity aggregation, order routing and execution, ultra-low-latency connectivity, institutional grade hosting solutions and MT4/MT5 Bridging and White Label solutions.
What we are looking for
We are looking for a C# Software Developer to join our family, operating remotely. The post-holder will be responsible for the development and maintenance of back office business’s operational tools, as well as the development of several other key business aspects such as bespoke (and third-party) API integrations and payment gateways.
Could this be you
If you have fresh and creative ideas and would love to contribute to the achievement of the Company’s Vision, we want to hear from you.
- Developing internal reporting systems, accounting systems, CRMs, management portals and other internal modules
- Delivering reusable, maintainable, well-documented software while adhering to company code style policy
- Working within time constraints to meet project deadlines
- At least 2 years of experience working as a software developer
Essential Skills, Experience and Attributes:
- .NET (C#)
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
- MS SQL or MySQL
- ASP.NET (MVC and/or WebAPI)
- NET Core experience advantageous
- Testing/Unit Testing Experience
- Any experience with front-end frameworks such as React, Angular, Knockout or Vue not required but advantageous
- Web Services
- Windows Services
Employment Conditions: Full-time
Location: Ukraine, remote
Salary: up to EUR 2500
How to Apply:
It would be required to send us a short 2−3 minute video introducing yourself, your background and a copy of CV.
With regards to the videos, they should be approximately 3 minutes long and include the following information:
- any past programming experience including past projects (preferably those relevant to C#)
- any programming languages they are familiar with, where they gained this experience and where they have applied this in the past
- any specific software or frameworks they are familiar with.
Please note that all videos should be in English.
2 years of ExperienceCOMPANY:
DoIT relocationCOMPANY INFO: