Front-End Developer (Junior/Mid)(Tallin, Estonia)
Front-End Developer (Junior/Mid)
Visa sponsorship and relocation support
Location: Tallin, Estonia
Company is growing, and we’re looking for a Front-End Developer (Junior/Mid) to join our team in Tallinn, Estonia.
You will be a part of the front-end core team responsible for the implementation and maintenance of low-level components that are used by other teams and framework development.
As an individual, you will be responsible for low-level components. Due to this, you are going to react to requests from other teams if they need new components or any help with old components and sometimes help with big framework changes.
Our next big project is to start a transition from AngularJS to Angular in which your help will be handy. We also look forward to implementing support for micro-frontends architecture to split our front-end into smaller parts.
What you'll do:
- Participate in front-end core framework development
- Determine the best techniques to solve problems
- Work as a part of the team
- Implement reusable low-level front-end components
Who you are:
- You understand basic HTTP concepts
- You have a knowledge of at least one frontend framework and understanding concepts how it might be implemented
- You understand what is WebPack and its benefits (knowing how is possible to use it, what could be achieved)
- You have an understanding of what is the difference between MVC and SPA architectures (pros and cons)
- You have worked with AngularJS
- You know what is Angular and what are migration problems from AngularJS to Angular
- You have worked with Requirejs and understand how it is working at runtime and understand its pitfalls
Our stack of technologies:
- Methodology: Agile (Scrum, XP) with DevOps Ideology
- Backend: .NET 4.7.2+ on C# (ASP.NET WebAPI, WCF, SignalR, Ninject, etc.), .NET Core 2.0+ on C# (ASP.NET Core), Docker, Node.js and etc.
- Frontend: AngularJS / Angular, WebPack, RequireJS, SASS and etc.
- Scripting: PowerShell, Groovy, Python, bash, etc.
- Storage: Microsoft SQL Server 2016 (T-SQL, OLAP), PostgreSQL, AWS (DynamoDB, ElastiCache, RDS, Redshift, S3 and etc.), InfluxDB and etc.
- AWS: EC2, VPC, ECR / ECS / EKS, ELB, Lambda, Route 53 and etc.
- IDE: Visual Studio 2019 / Rider, Visual Studio Code
- Telemetry: EFK (Elasticsearch, Fluentd, Kibana), CloudWatch / CloudTrail, Grafana, Prometheus, Google Analytics, Customer Feedback
- CI / CD: Jenkins, Automated Tests (XUnit, NSubstitute, Selenium, Allure Reports)
- Server: Windows Server 2012 / 2016, Linux (Redhat, Amazon Linux AMI), IIS, Kestrel, Apache
- Security: Malware detection, vulnerability scanning tools, configuration scanning, etc
- Slack, JIRA, Git / Mercurial, G Suite, Lucidchart
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary up to EUR 2700 net
- 5 weeks of holiday per year
- A cozy office where you can work and relax (playroom with foosball, table tennis, pull-up bar, office library, chessboard)
- Coffee, tea, fruits, and yogurts
- Quarterly corporate events and regular team building activities
- Gym compensation
3 years of ExperienceCOMPANY:
DoIT relocationCOMPANY INFO: